What Are Chakras & Why Are They Important
Chakras & Thier Importance
Chakras represent each of the centers of spiritual power in the human body and are part of our energy body and not the physical body, meaning they cannot be seen, as they are energetic fields. They are more like aspects of our consciousness. There are seven main chakras (although I have outlined 12 for you instead of just the main 7) and are aligned along the spinal column from the base to the top of the head. Chakras are said to be connected to every organ and gland in our body. This is because they interact with the physical body through the endocrine system and the nervous system. Chakras vitalize the physical body and are linked with interactions of a physical, emotional and mental nature. They are considered to be the pathway of life energy or prana or qi (life force, life energy or energy flow). The function of the chakras is to spin and draw in this energy to sustain physical health by balancing the mental, spiritual, and emotional consciousness of ourselves.
Chakras (or energy centers), function as portals regulating the flow of energy through our energy system. The functions of the chakras reflects decisions we make concerning how we choose to respond to conditions in our life. We open and close our chakras when we decide what to think and feel, and through which perceptual filter we choose to experience the world around us. All of our senses, perceptions and all we experience can be associated with a particular chakra. Like stated earlier, chakras represent parts of our consciousness. When we feel tension in our consciousness, we feel tension in our chakras or a particular chakra relating to that area and in the physical parts of our body also associated with that chakra. When the tension continues over a period of time or to a heightened level of intensity, the symptoms can occur on the physical level and thus that symptom or symptoms can and very well may become our physical reality.
When the person changes something about their way of being by balancing their chakras and focusing on them through energy work, meditation, and by calling in various light beings (such as angels, ascended masters, arch angels, and guides) and their symptom or symptoms have no further reason for being, it can be released. This also works in accordance according to whatever the person allows themselves to believe is possible.
Remember, everything is possible and anything can be healed whether its new or old wounds. It’s just a question of how to do it. Understanding the energy system of chakras allows you to understand the relationship between your consciousness and your body, your spirit and your mind, and allows us further to think from the higher heart and higher self rather than the ego and the ego based driven mind. This will ultimately give you a better understanding of yourself, who you are, your souls mission and those around you. It will also give you a much broader and heightened sense of awareness and increase your intuitive abilities and gifts.
1. Soul Star Chakra – Begins to open when you connect more fully, willingly, and consciously with your soul. Location – About 5 inches above the crown chakra.
2. Crown Chakra – The highest Chakra represents our ability to be fully connected spiritually. Location – The very top of the head.
Emotional issues: Inner and outer beauty, our connection to spirituality, pure bliss.
3. Third Eye Chakra - Our ability to focus on and see the big picture. Location – Forehead between the eyes. (Also called the Brow Chakra) Emotional issues: Intuition, imagination, wisdom, ability to think and make decisions.
4. Throat Chakra – Our ability to communicate. Location – Throat.
5. Heart Chakra – Our ability to love. Location – Center of chest just above heart. Emotional issues: Love, joy, inner peace.
6. Solar Plexus Chakra – Our ability to be confident and in-control of our lives. Location– Upper abdomen in the stomach area. Emotional issues: Self-worth, self-confidence, self-esteem.
7. Hara Chakra – Center of pranic energy flow through the chakra column. Associated with life force energy. Supports body when stressed or under attack and gives us physical strength, resilience and boosts immune system. Location - Sits behind the naval
8. Sacral Chakra - Our connection and ability to accept others and new experiences. Location - Lower abdomen, about 2 inches below the navel and 2 inches in. Emotional issues: Sense of abundance, well-being, pleasure, sexuality.
9. The Root or Base Chakra – Represents our foundation and feeling of being grounded. Location - Base of spine in tailbone area. Emotional issues: Survival issues such as financial independence, money, and food.
10. Link Chakra – Associated with the skeletal system and muscles that support it. Connected addictions and obsessions It connects to the sun, moon and earth energies along the chakra pillar; helps anchor your multidimensional bodies into the earth.Location - Sits between the knees
11. Earth Star Chakra – Assists being to connect with energies of the earth and anchors other chakras into the heart of Mother Earth. Grounds energy and allows us to accept earths beauty Location - Sits about 3 inches below the feet
12. Earth Heart Chakra - When a soul incarnates on the earth, this chakra is activated. This chakra grounds the energy of the soul into Earth. When disconnected, the soul the soul will release their connection to the Earth. Connecting with this chakra is an excellent way of grounding yourself. Many who are disconnected to this chakra feel disconnected to humanity as well. This result is resentment and judgement for humanity. Location – Sits within the heart of mother earth
HERE ARE THE SEVEN MAIN CHAKRAS AND THEIR POINTS ALONG THE BODY
CHAKRAS ALSO OPEN UP AND CONNECT DURING INTERCOURSE WHEN EMOTIONS ARE ACTIVATED
THE CONNECTING OF THE CHAKRAS BETWEEN INDIVIDUALS DURING GROUP MEDITATION AND/OR ENERGY WORK
CHAKRA SYSTEM AND LOCATION FOR PETS